Becoming a Museum Maker School is a great way to find out about exciting new challenges and activities for your setting.
Whether you are a supporter and just wish to keep up to date with the latest news or want to actively get involved, there is something for you. Museum Maker Schools can get involved in a range of different opportunities, from sharing your ideas, time, skills and passions, to helping us to shape a sustainable and resilient museum for the future. As a Museum Maker School you can directly have a say and influence key areas of the museum.
Why Get Involved?
- Keep up to date with all our new challenges, events and activities.
- Be the first to find out about exclusive pilot opportunities.
- Show support for your museums and Culture4Schools.
- Have your say and influence key areas of the museum.
- Share your ideas, time, skills and passions wiht us.
How to Get Involved?
Signing up as a Museum Maker School is quick and easy!
Step 1: Follow the link and click on 'sign up now'.
Step 2: Enter your personal details, skills and interests.
Step 3: Accept the terms and conditions and click 'sign up'.
Step 4: You're all signed up as a Museum Maker School and ready to start accepting challenges!