We know you love being a Museum Maker, so why not shout about it! Let all your friends know about the revolutionary ;) new project you’re a part of. Create your own blurb, encourage others to join in the conversation and send #museummakers out into the twttersphere
Why should I do this?
A hashtag in its simplest form is a relevant word or series of characters preceded by the #symbol. Hashtags help to categorise messages and can make it easier for other Twitter or Instagram users to search for tweets or posts.
It will also help:
- Spread the word about the project
- Drive conversations
- Find out who else is a part of the team
- Help us to deliver our social media plan
- Make the most out of the little sociable marketer that’s inside you
How do I do this?
Step 1: Sign up to museummakers.co.uk
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: Log into your twitter or instagram account
Step 4: Hashtag away #museummakers #museummakers #museummakers
- Social Media
- Event & Project Management
- Events and Programming
- Marketing and communications